What is “myPass”?
Alberta Education has created myPass to be a secure self-service website that students can use to access their own personal information about their education. Students will use myPass throughout their high school years and beyond.
What will a student be able to do with his/her own myPass account?
- Order transcripts.
- View and print diploma exam result statements.
- View progress towards a credential (diploma or certificate).
- View student personal information.
- View and print detailed academic reports (DAR).
- Order additional copies of a credential.
- Register for a diploma exam.
The instructions to create a myPass account are pretty simple:
- Go to myPass.alberta.ca.
- Set up an Education Account or sign in with social login.
- Enter your Alberta Student Number and date of birth.
- You will be sent two things – an email with a URL and a physical letter with a 4 digit PIN.
- Once you receive both the email and the letter, go to the URL contained in the email and input the 4 digit PIN.
To learn more about myPass, please visit https://education.alberta.ca/resources/mypass/